Did you know… that your teen drivers can save you money by simply having good grades?
At JMR Insurance, we find those discounts and other discounts that you may qualify for like Multi-Car discounts, mature driver, good student discount and many others.
We all know that everybody is as different as the cars we drive and so is the protection we need. This is why we will build a personalized policy that serves you and the ones that you care about most.
Auto Insurance Definitions
- Bodily injury liability coverage – pays for death or bodily injury resulting from an at-fault accident and provides coverage for legal fees.
- Property damage liability coverage – provides protection and legal defense for damage done to another person’s property caused by your car
- Medical payments, no-fault or personal injury coverage – typically covers medical expenses for driver and passengers in your car during an accident, regardless of fault
- Uninsured motorist coverage – provides coverage for injuries (and sometimes property damage) caused by an uninsured or hit-and-run driver; may also include underinsured motorist coverage which helps fill the gap if the at-fault driver has insufficient insurance.
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage – pays for damage to your car from flood, fire, theft, vandalism, and other covered perils.
- Collision coverage – pays when your car hits or is hit by another object, causing damage.
We would like to walk you through the process of choosing the best coverage for you. Please complete our brief online quote request and we’ll quote your coverage with all of our carriers and find all of the savings to you are entitled too.